Coupe ANCHES MARCA "CORDIER" Saxophone Tenor
Weighing in under 7 pounds, the Kilburn is a lightweight piece of vintage styled engineering. Setting the bar as one of the loudest speakers in its class, the Kilburn is a compact, stout-hearted hero with a well-balanced audio which boasts a clear midrange and extended highs for a sound that is both articulate and pronounced. The analogue knobs allow you to fine tune the controls to your personal preferences while the guitar-influenced leather strap enables easy and stylish travel.
- Unrestrained and portable active stereo speaker
- Free from the confines of wires and chords
- 20 hours of portable capabilities
- Double-ended Coil Cord with 3.5mm Stereo Plugs Included
- 3/4" Dome Tweeters: 2X and 4 Woofer: 1X
What do you get
Sound of Marshall, unplugs the chords, and takes the show on the road.
The FM radio is perhaps gone for good, the assumption apparently being that the jury has ruled in favor of streaming over the internet. The IR blaster is another feature due for retirement
- Tenor Sax